The speakers at the 2012 workshop are experienced science bloggers:
- Erika Cule – @erikacule – PhD Student, School of Public Health, Faculty of Medicine. Erika was the winner of the Imperial College Science Challenge in 2008 and the winner of the Daily Telegraph/Bayer Science Writer Awards in the same year.
- Professor Stephen Curry – @Stephen_Curry – Division of Cell and Molecular Biology, Faculty of Natural Sciences
- Professor Andrew Jaffe – @defjaf – Department of Physics, Faculty of Natural Sciences
The 2011 workshop was presented by Erika and Stephen together with two of their fellow bloggers at Occam’s Typewriter:
- Dr Richard P. Grant – @rpg7twit – Associate Editor, The Scientist Magazine. Richard has been blogging for about ten years on a variety of platforms. He built and maintains the network at Occam’s Typewriter
- Dr Jennifer Rohn – @jennyrohn – Post-doctoral cell biologist at UCL, author of two novels – Experimental Heart and The Honest Look – and editor of LabLit.com